Free Updates by Email
- New DOE Secretary Moniz Should Support Energy Efficiency and ...
- Topic: Home Energy-Efficiency Upgrades for Beginners · bbPress.org
- Did Energy Efficiency Drive 75% Of US CO2 Cuts In 2012 ...
- Hot Water Heaters: When Energy Efficiency Fights Demand ...
- Efficiency New Brunswick Cuts Geothermal Energy Incentives ...
Tag Archives: water conservation
For more than 50 years seawater has been used for toilet and urinal flushing in Hong Kong, saving significantly quantity of fresh water. If you are near the coast, the process is straightforward, sea water is filtered, treated and then … Continue reading
It has always been difficult to predict how and when the purely voluntary green building rating systems will become part of the building code requirements, not so for Malaysia, where the local newspaper reports today that all new buildings (new … Continue reading
Buildings demand a significant use of our finite resources including fuel for energy usage, water consumption, and cause atmospheric and environmental impacts from waste. Our pace of consumption cannot be maintained if some natural resources are to be spared, we … Continue reading
China is once again suffering with problems in the Water sector, although plentiful in some areas, other areas suffer drought conditions. Here in Hong Kong it’s relativity cold now, barely 10 deg C outside, as our thoughts turn to hot … Continue reading